Sunday, April 18, 2010

Casey










I was going to post about taking Casey to the farm, and how much help he's been now that he's older, but instead I'll just post pictures.









Amy, Emerald's sister and the first llama born in February, loves Casey. (I love Jasper in the back going, "Um, Guys? I'm kinda pooping here, can you give me some privacy?")





She LOOOOOOOVESSSS him.
If I saw hime not working, it was usually because Amy accosted him and nuzzled him into submission. I can't say it really bothered him much.
Of course, her adoration for him DID cut into his Jazzer-Time.
Casey cleaned the sheep all by himself (well, for the most part) and even dumped the wheelbarrow on his own TWICE. And it only fell over once!
He spent all day eyeing the lambs and trying to catch one. I helped him catch this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment